Wednesday, September 21, 2011

PICS FROM THE BEST SUMMER EVER! :)

We won!!!
 Me receiving the Golden Ball. I cried.
 Jell and I :)
 They got me the dessert that came with the song and hat. In SLO with Annie and Linds.
Vegas with my girls!

 Wolfpack summa!
 REHAB. Gets us every time. That IS water I am drinking I can honestly say because it was a Sunday morning after the whole weekend in Vegas.
 Planking ;)
 BOOM. Legs and heels.
 <3 Healdsburg Fun
 Best buy this summer was my underwater camera. SO MUCH FUN.
 Back in AZ for a weekend with Dad and the ramblin' man,
 Back in Healdsburg, out one night with some friends.
 Giants Game
 Again, and I got my Panda hat on!
 Nate had a good friend from college get married and we went. It was in Palo Alto.
 Guess who caught the bouquet?!? hahah Nate looks.....freaked out?
 He is oh so handsome.
 ok now I am just being mushy. I'll stop...but I mean you know this picture is adorable.
 Sarah and I in Tahoe
 Again, but in costume. Hand made turtle shells.
 With Drew and his gf Courtney at the Lake! So much fun.
 Drew and I
 Janine came to my house! Missed her so much. We had a great time catching up.
 Nate came to visit in AZ once I moved back here. We went out in Scottsdale.
 Again...
 Mama stone and I in the pool enjoying the fabulous AZ weather.
 Me and Buddy Bear. He is quite the swimmer now!

No comments:

Post a Comment