Thursday, September 22, 2011

9/22/11 Yay!

Okay, sooooo, time for the good news!

Like I said, I am 2 weeks out of surgery. The doc said it would be 4-6 month recovery time. I was not planning on playing anywhere until at least next 2012 fall season because, well, I didnt think I would be able to get a job! But lucky for me someone took a chance and signed me. I will be going to Puerto Rico for the 2012 season which is from late January to May-ish!

I so excited. I will be reporting sometime in December to get there and start working with the team trainers to make sure I am 100 percent when season starts. I will be playing for the Bayamon Vaqueras (the cowgirls! Yeehaw!) and its going to be great. Of course, if I am not healthy I wont play but I am going to work hard and really try to be ready.

Ill keep you guys posted on how my recovery goes.

Ky

No comments:

Post a Comment